Rode PodMic:A Broadcast-grade Mic for Podcasters
Searching for a broadcast-grade mic for podcasting? The Rode PodMic delivers the silky, pro quality you demand. Whether your podcast requires raucous screaming or something more intimate, the Rode PodMic will tackle it with ease, delivering a balanced, easy-to-listen-to sound that’s guaranteed to elevate your presentation. Enjoy plosive-free performance, thanks to an integrated pop shield. Benefit from durable, all-metal construction. If you want to capture top-notch vocals, you need a top-notch podcasting mic like the Rode PodMic.
Plosive-free performance with the Rode PodMic
The Rode PodMic’s end-fire dynamic capsule is protected by a stainless-steel mesh grill and integrated pop shield. So, get right up close — the Rode PodMic will deliver an intimate made-for-radio sound without any annoying pops.
Robust, all-metal construction
Thanks to its durable, all-metal construction, the Rode PodMic can really take a licking. Beyond that, its rugged swing-arm mounting allows you to attach a boom arm for added convenience and flexibility. At Sweetwater, we appreciate the Rode PodMic’s robust, versatile design.
Tailor-made for the RODECaster Pro
You can use the Rode PodMic with any preamp or interface, but it really shines when you combine it with Rode’s RODECaster Pro podcast production console. Just select “PodMic” on the RODECaster’s touchscreen, and the console will automatically apply the right settings to deliver the best sound possible — it’s that easy!
Rode PodMic Features:
- Broadcast-grade mic for podcasters
- Tackles everything from raucous screaming to intimate reading
- Built-in pop shield minimizes unwanted plosives
- Robust, all-metal construction and rugged swing-arm mounting
- Integration with RODECaster Pro podcast production console
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 320 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa (-57dB)
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 6.77″ x 4.29″
- Weight: 2.06 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PODMIC